| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Innsbruck in April is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with rain every now and then. Only 52mm (2in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 14 days.
- In April the skies in Innsbruck are slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:15 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:34.
- There are approximately 8:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Innsbruck April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Innsbruck, Austria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Innsbruck: