| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Innsbruck in December is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with occasional snow. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of liquid is released during an average of 13 days.
- The blue above Innsbruck is very dim with on average only 2:09 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:27 long and the longest day is 8:43 long with an average length of 8:31.
- There are approximately 6:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Innsbruck December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Innsbruck, Austria
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Innsbruck: