| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Innsbruck in February is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with occasional snow. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of water is dropped across on average 13 days.
- The skies in Innsbruck are dull having on average merely 3:23 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:11.
- There are approximately 6:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Innsbruck February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Innsbruck, Austria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Innsbruck: