| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Innsbruck in January is slightly cold at -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with occasional snow. Only 54mm (2.1in) of water is deposited during an average of 13 days.
- In January the skies in Innsbruck are very dim having on average a scanty 2:19 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:32 long and the longest day is 9:28 long with an average length of 8:56.
- There are approximately 6:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Innsbruck January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Innsbruck, Austria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Innsbruck: