Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Innsbruck vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Innsbruck vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Innsbruck vs Potsdam, Germany
Innsbruck vs Angelica, Ny, Usa
Innsbruck vs Cheju, North Korea
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Farmington, Me, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Wichita, Kansas, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Prado, Uruguay
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Albany, Western Australia, Australia
Gloversville, Ny vs Almaty
Ramsar vs Algona, Ia
Omsk vs Ă–stersund
Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr vs Owensboro, Ky
- The distance between Innsbruck, Austria and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 4,975 km or 3,092 mi.
- To reach Innsbruck in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 285.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Innsbruck bearing 197.6° or SSW .
- Innsbruck has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Innsbruck is in or near the boreal rain forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 23.8 °C (42.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.8 °C (17.6°F) less in Innsbruck. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 621.3 mm (24.5 in) more which is equivalent to 621.3 l/m² (15.25 US gal/ft²) or 6,213,000 l/ha (664,211 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.4° higher in Innsbruck than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Innsbruck relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Innsbruck
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Innsbruck vs Ruatoria, New Zealand
Innsbruck vs Jakobshavn, Greenland
Innsbruck vs Carinhanha, Brazil
Innsbruck vs Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Olenek, Russia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Osaka, Japan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Columbus, Ks, Usa
Gaspar Hdez. vs Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA
VesterĂ¸, LĂ¦sĂ¸ vs Pontotoc, Ms
Uttaradit East vs Ye
Bouake vs Ostersund-Froson
Innsbruck vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Innsbruck
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo